Senior Casino Manager
Salary: £35,000- 40,000 - Depending on experience
Reports to: Product Manager
Identify opportunities and grow revenue through the development of products aimed at the Online Casino and betting industry.
My client is a leading online betting operator who operates on a Global scale. They are one of the UK's top performing operators and continue to expand due to high levels of success
- Work with the team to plan and deliver the game content roadmap. Configure, test and launch new content on a weekly basis, in line with the Casino strategy.
- Liaise with 3rd party casino software suppliers to resolve issues and drive development. Share relevant information with the product and marketing teams.
- Assist the team in building a promotional schedule which supports the business strategy.
- E2E responsibility for the casino games
- Establish, update and execute the content vision and strategy
- Through relationship management work with key customer stakeholders to identify and agree product development programme.
- Bring best practices from other games providers to our portfolio
- Build and deliver the games road map
- Identify business opportunities to use 3rd parties to maximize overall speed, quality and output
- Responsible for games performance analysis and optimization
- Work closely with the Marketing VIP and IT teams
- Own the stream of Slots games developed externally
- Hands-on leadership role in setting the product roadmap and ensuring the designs, features, and user-experiences of the products which are being designed and developed are in line with market demand and customers' needs
Skills and Capabilities:
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work effectively within a busy Online Casino and betting industry and also influence key stakeholders within the business.
- Proven record in growing revenues and controlling costs
- Excellent Product management skills with a strong focus on delivery
- Ability to confidently communicate and build relationships with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong analytical mind-set with an extensive experience of business planning
- In-depth understanding of the Online Casino and betting industry
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now