Senior Casino Affiliate Manager/Head of Casino Affiliate
£48-55k + bonus
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
My client, an exciting customer acquisition start up with a desire to reach the top, are recruiting for a Casino affiliate managers to drive traffic towards several online casino brands.
The ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and above all results driven. My client represents a number of online casinos that target UK and European facing markets.
- Recruitment of new SEO, PPC, CPM affiliates and publishers.
- Account managing a portfolio of existing partners via email, phone, newsletters, and forums to maximise revenue generation.
- Nurturing existing partners to deliver incremental revenue month on month, and negotiating bespoke commercial deals where necessary to attract additional revenue.
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all marketing activity and reporting ROI of campaigns.
- Working with creative and web development teams to deliver marketing assets that optimise acquisition marketing opportunities.
- Maintaining full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for marketing initiatives.
- Report regularly on performance versus plans.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of how the gaming industry works- Revenue share, CPA, Flat Fee, CPL, PPC.
- Experience creating and executing online marketing campaigns that stimulate new sign ups and increased revenue via 3rd party affiliate sites, Facebook and Adwords.
- Preferably 2+ years online marketing experience (not completely essential).
- Strong command written/spoken of English.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job