Salary: £18,720 Basic
Hours: 40 Per Week
To assist in the planning, development, implementation and review of risk assessments and individualised plans of care to promote health and well-being, preventing adverse affects to the health and well-being of clients Contribute to improvements in service delivery and management of the clients’ health and social care Support client equality and value diversity and encourage other to do the same Develop your own knowledge and skills and provide support and information to carers to help their development Help clients to meet their daily care needs
- Allocate & facilitate care throughout the shift deploying staff. Monitoring and controlling their work to ensure patient care is provided to a high standard
- Administer health and social care in accordance with individual care plans, under instruction of the person in charge
- Maintain staff morale, develop good communication and interpersonal relations in all departments.
Build a team spirit & motivate staff towards a high standard of care
- Assist clients in all aspects of daily living, monitoring health status and reporting relevant information to person in charge
- Monitor and take responsibility for meal times, ensuring all clients under your care have adequate dietary intake and fluids. It is your responsibility to ensure all clients are gathered to the necessary areas for meal time
- Ensure clients rooms, clothes and belongings are maintained to satisfactory condition and each client has adequate clothing, personal toiletries chiropody and hair care is maintained on a regular basis.
- Attend staff meetings as necessary
- Be responsible for monthly reviews of clients care plans on a routine basis
- Be responsible for standards of cleanliness & tidiness within the home including equipment, cupboards, bathrooms, and individual client rooms
- Encourage a holistic approach to care, maintaining dignity, privacy and individuality of each client. Incorporating psychological, social & spiritual needs
- Identify areas of concern regarding care and alongside person in charge formulate a plan of action in order to best meet the needs of the client.
- Monitor and maintain health, safety and security of self and others in line with infection control principles and practice / health and safety
This vacancy is being managed by Abie Wheeler at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'