Have you worked as a Senior Healthcare Assistant with good senior care experience? Then this is might be for you!
24-7Staffing are looking for Senior Carers to work as part of a dynamic support team.
Our client takes pride in providing high standards of care in Residential, Nursing and Dementia units.
The job will include:
- Dispensing and Administering medication, manual handling and personal care
- Supervising a small team of staff during shifts
- Ensuring that routines are completed and care plans are followed
- Managing any incidents in line with company guidelines
Desirable for this role:
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care
- Experience recording & dispensing medication
- Team leadership skills/ Senior or Supervisor position
- A driving license would be beneficial - due to rural location
Hours: day shifts: 8.00-14.00 or 14.00-20.00; night shifts: 20.00-08.00
Pay: £9.10- £13.75 per hour depending on shift
Start: Immediate for right applicant/can be flexible
- Recommend a friend scheme (uncapped)
- Salary up to £13.75/hr, paid weekly
- Sleep in rates up to £67.50/night
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay
- Mileage pay
- Pension scheme
- Free refresher courses & training
- Free uniform
- 24-hour support by personable consultants, open 365 days of the year
- Permanent & Temporary jobs both full-time and part-time
- Local branches & work across Wiltshire: Chippenham, Bristol & Salisbury
IS THIS YOU? Please send us your CV and our Healthcare team will get in touch with you.