As a Senior Carer for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals. We would love to hear from you if you have previously worked as a Care Assistant, Care Giver, Homecare Worker or Community Support Worker.
We offer our care staff flexible hours on full or part time basis over the 7 day week to offer a good work-life balance.
*Candidates must be willing to complete their Level 3 Health & Social Care qualification (if not already obtained) in order to be considered for this role.
"Become a Key worker and make a difference"
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. Our successful candidate will have the following qualities and experience:
- Experience of leading a team.
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
- If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
Additional experience desirable for this role:
- Previous experience working in a Care Home environment (desirable but not essential).
- Experience of working as a Senior Care Assistant (desirable but not essential).
- Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care (desirable but not essential to commence in the role, although essential to complete on successful appointment of the role if not already obtained)
In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
“Maria Mallaband Care Group’s main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of its residents and staff. We have therefore adopted a Group wide policy across all our Homes requiring all new staff to confirm they are willing to receive a [Covid-19] vaccine. Prior to commencing employment, the successful applicant will be required to confirm in writing that they are happy to consent to receiving a Covid Vaccine when available, in accordance with the Government’s UK wide vaccination programme and that they are not aware of any reason why they would should not consent. We are happy to answer any queries any applicant might have about this policy.”Belmont House
Belmont House, in Harrogate, specialises in a provision of residential and nursing care, as well as caring for people living with dementia. Respite care is also provided and is dependent on availability. The home is divided into five separate suites, spread over three floors. The Courtyard suite provides residential care for up to 30 people. The Garden and Spring water suites both provide nursing care for 14 people each. The Park suite provides residential care for up to 17 people living with dementia, while the Promenade suite provides nursing care for up to 26 people with dementia. Staff have a wide range of care and nursing qualifications, thanks to how parent company Countrywide Care Homes invests in its talent, with new technology incorporated where it will be of an advantage to service users.
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at [email protected] or you can call us at .
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'