ENS Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for Senior Carer, who will be assisting with the homes administration.
This is a part time position, covering weekdays, overall 25 hours a week.
You will be situated in a large Residential home caring for the elderly.
As Senior Carer you will be expected to assist with the following duties -
- Take responsibility for the shift and for the service while on duty
- Respond to emergencies and provide guidance and support to care workers
- Assist and enable service users to dress, undress, wash, use the toilet and bathe;
- Serve meals to service users, assist with feeding if required;
- Generally assist with service users' overall comfort and wellbeing;
- Provide interest and activities to stimulate and engage the service user;
- Undertake light cleaning and domestic duties including meal preparation as required;
- Monitor service users' conditions by taking temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and contribute to record keeping;
- Liaise with professional staff in carrying out care plans etc.
Alongside this you will be expected to assist the Home Manager with some general administration duties. You must be computer literate, with good communication skills both verbal and written.
If you feel this is the right role for you please do not hesitate to apply or contact Kirsty at ENS Recruitment.