Mears Care are looking for a Senior Care Worker to demonstrate their skills and become part of a company who respects your hard work and dedication towards our local community.
Mears Care have a dedicated team working alongside them and wish to broaden their group further. The team is highly committed to providing the best standards of care and support to the elderly and disabled who would like to continue living in their own homes.
About the Role:
• To provide support to your new and existing staff team, participating in the induction and shadowing of new staff,
• To ensure the care team understands the importance of their actions
• To monitor high standards of work performance in Service Users home.
• To maintain confidentiality throughout the service according to legal requirements.
• To report promptly any concerns, complaints or grievances to their line manager / Registered Manager.
• To carry out duties to enable Mears Care to continue to comply and meet all standards relevant to national regulation and local authority requirements.
• To have an active awareness of personal responsibilities and accountability for helping to ensure that a safe working environment is maintained in accordance with legislation.
• To participate in the on-call as required.
• To participate in emergency cover when required.
• To report to Line Manager the progress of individuals, incidents that have occurred and general observations where necessary and at team meetings.
• 2 years of previous experience within the care sector and be flexible with their working hours.
• SVQ Level 2 qualification and are willing to work towards SVQ level 3.
• Driving licence and access to own vehicle
• Flexible hours with part time options & guaranteed hours available.
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
• Access to Mears Rewards giving you discounts on various high street brands, household bills, holidays and more.
• Excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job is of interest to you, then we would love to hear from you! Follow the application process to begin your opportunity working for a company that puts their community at heart.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'