Job Paths 4 U are looking for a Senior Care Worker for a Nursing, Dementia and Residential Care Home based in Leeds.
As a Senior Care Worker, you will stay awake throughout the night to support the elderly residents, lead a team of care workers and assist new and less experienced members of staff.
This 70 bedded home is a purpose-built and award-winning service, based in very picturesque settings, but has great public transport links nearby.
My client is looking for a strong-minded, passionate and confident person with great leadership qualities to work in their residential care home based in Leeds.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Senior Care worker role include:
- To carry out checks around the home and on service users with due regard to service users’ privacy and dignity
- To respond to the needs of service users, to assess emergencies, contacting the manager on call as required
- To support colleagues throughout the night to assist residents
- To support residents with their personal care identified within the individual care plans
- To assist residents who need help, reassurance or support throughout the night
- To maintain accurate notes and records within the resident’s individual files and to handover information today staff that is relevant to the ongoing care of individual residents
- Mentoring and peer supervising care workers and ensuring the correct documentation is completed and any problems, issues or concerns are reported to shift leader
- Ensuring care and ancillary staff feel supported to complete their roles and can discuss any concerns issues or problems
- To ensure communication lines are open and all staff are aware of any information appertaining to the care and wellbeing of the residents, changes to work procedures, or any changes to the working environment
- Quality care for all residents including the correct use of moving and handling equipment, risk assessments when caring for residents who may be at risk of falls, or who may harm themselves or others
Minimum requirements for this Senior Care worker role are:
- Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Experience of working with the elderly and people with dementia
- Management experience
Benefits of this role include:
- Fantastic starting salary
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Excellent career opportunities
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Plus many more!
Shifts: 4 shifts per week 7:45pm - 8:00am
Salary: £23,000 - £23,500
Contact: Maisy at Job Paths 4 u
Check out our website for all of our current vacancies www.jobpaths4u.com
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'