Senior Care & Support Worker (FTC)
Who we’re looking for
As part of a dedicated care team you will help to lead the care workers, undertake staff and customer reviews, monitor staff performance, as well as provide personal care to customers promoting choice, dignity and independence as necessary.
You will work as part of a team at our Furze Brake site which provides additional support to residents living independantly in a sheltered housing home.
This is for a fixed term contract until the end of July 2020.
Qualified to NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent), and previous experience of managing a team within a social care setting is desirable. However, full training will be given.
What we offer
• An hourly rate of £10.16 (FTE £18,500)
• Generous holiday entitlement
• A great pension scheme
• The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
• Flexible working hours - covering mainly weekdays
• Employee referral scheme
• Cash claim-back on medical treatments
• Full training provided at no additional cost
• Additional payment for sleep-in duties, where applicable
• Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
Please include a supporting statement explaining how your skills and experience meet the criteria of the Job Description and person specification.
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivities of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: Monday 9th December
Shortlist Date: Tuesday 10th December
Interview Date: Friday 13th December
- Customer Care
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'