Are you looking to progress your career in Care? Ready to challenge yourself and take the next step up?
We are recruiting full and part time Senior Care Practitioners to join our team in Surrey Heath. This role supports and mentors existing Care staff whilst monitoring the quality of the service delivery. You will be trained to assess and review customers care needs, keeping the customers preferences and choices at the heart of what we do.
The role also supports emergency cover and absence so a flexible approach is required. If you are an experienced Carer and want to progress then this is the role for you! You must have a committed, pro-active and flexible approach to this role.
As a Senior Care Practitioner you will:
• Work closely with the customer to write a tailor made health care plan to suit their needs and goals
• Work alongside health care professionals to encourage progress in their rehabilitation programme
• Be someone who ideally is available to work alternate weekends
• Build relationships and develop social skills in order to support them to regain their confidence.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Contracted hours available*
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
The application is in two parts. Part 1 is the application form and the second part is a personality and attitude assessment. Please note, you must submit the application form before proceeding to Part 2 AND both sections must be completed in order for your application to be considered.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
*Subject to eligibility