Senior Care Home Manager
Salary: circa £55,000 per annum
My client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to take on the running of a brand new private 80 bedded residential /dementia care home which is due to open early 2018.
They can offer you the opportunity to work for a company who strive to be the best in what they do, focussing on person centred care and the provision of quality care.
- You will be involved in the commissioning of the business and become the public face of this home selling and marketing this new high quality facility.
- Managing a team of deputies and supervisors for each floor who will be responsible for the day to day running of the home.
- This role is really focussing on overseeing the home, ensuring quality and profitability as a general business manager and provides an opportunity for real career advancement for the right candidate
Requirements of the Senior Care Home Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years management experience within the care sector
- Be committed to providing an excellent service
- Managed a home which is fully compliant or made significant improvements
- My client is looking for someone who is proactive, assertive and financially and commercially astute.
- The successful candidate will have had experience of dealing with compliance and regulatory issues and will be able to effectively multi task and meet the busy and demanding requirements of this role.
- It is critical that applicants possess a high level of personal drive together with the knowledge and leadership skills to be effective.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Senior Care Home Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job