Position: Senior Care Coordinator - Addlestone
Location: Addlestone, Surrey
Rate: £9.60 per hour
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a positive difference to their lives, this job could just be what you are looking for.
Working with a really supportive team and friendly atmosphere, Care and Support Workers are at the absolute heart of what we do by providing the majority of frontline care within a Care Home. Our focus is on the care of the elderly, to include those with Dementia.
As a Charitable business their ethos is to provide hospitality, humanity and care, with professionalism.
Our client is always keen to identify and develop talent from within their existing staff team. Many Care and Support Workers progress to a Senior Care and Support Workers or Team Leader role.
They always look to support the Personal Development of their Employees.
- Be caring and friendly
- Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care or working towards
- Minimum 12 months full-time or equivalent in a residential care setting with older people.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of Dementia Care.
- Have 2 suitable references (professional and/or educational)
- Be prepared to go through necessary personal background checks
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- To provide a high quality of care and support to residents
- Administer and record medication as specified within care plans once fully competent
- Utilise, monitor and update communication and recording systems
- Comply with internal and external policies, standards and legislation
- Actively support the vision, philosophies and values of the charity
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Structured Induction
- Support with Achieving accredited qualifications.
- Attractive Pension Scheme
- Staff welfare benefits
- Working for a Not For Profit Organisation
- Free Uniforms provided
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job