*Senior care assistants required*
*Excellent rates of pay / Extra for nights and weekends , double time for bank holidays*
*Hours to suit you*
We are currently recruiting SENIOR care assistants to work in and around the Huddersfield area.
Covering shifts in local nursing homes as a senior carer. Hours and days to work around your other commitments.
We have various nursing homes available that require senior carers for day & night shifts.
The requirements for this position are as below:
- Minimum of 6 months paid Senior care home experience,
- Have experience doing personal care e.g. bathing, washing residents,
- Have a caring, friendly personality,
- Experience with EMAR systems ( Desirable, but training can be offered)
- Experience administering medication ( Essential)
- NVQ Level 2 / 3 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent time keeping
We offer competitive rates of pay and pay extra for nights and weekends, along with double time for bank holidays.
At Staff Point we value our staff and will endeavor to ensure you get the hours required each week and as local to yourself as possible. In the event it is a little bit further than you would like to travel we can offer transport to and from a shift.
If you are interested, please give us a call and speak to one of our friendly consultants and they will be happy to register you and welcome you to the Staff Point family.
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'