We are looking for a Senior Care Assistants to join our friendly team in Winifred Dell Care Home in Brentwood, Essex.
If you’ve had previous experience as a Senior Care Assistant and are looking for career progression or are an existing Team Leader looking for that new challenge then Excelcare could be the place for you.
What you can expect:
From £9.75 to £10.55 per hour (depending on your experience/qualifications)
Day shifts available from 8am - 8pm (36 hours a week)
You will lead a team of care assistants and take a prominent and proactive role within the home. You and your team will be responsible for meeting the day-to-day needs of the people we care for. You will also be responsible for the completion of person-centred care plans and the necessary risk assessments to ensure we are delivering a high standard of care – personalised to each person.
You must be an enthusiastic, caring and reliable individual who will be passionate about what we do.
What you will need:
You should have previous experience in Dementia and Elderly care and/or NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- 28 Days holiday including Bank holidays
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £600 for every person you refer (https://en-GB/page/employee-refer)*
- DBS Certificate paid by Excelcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Long service awards
- Career development pathways through the Excelcare Training Academy
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Funded Qualifications via the apprenticeship programme (where required)
- Paid uniform
- Employee of the Month - £100 for going above and beyond
- Excelcare Awards – Recognition of our committed people across the business for a job very well done.
If you are interested in this position please apply online today, we look forward to hearing from you.
Excelcare are an equal opportunities employer.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'