Make a difference every day – Become a Senior Care Assistant
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Comfort Call are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing team as a Senior Care Assistant in the following S2 Arbourthorne, Norfolk Park, Duke S8, Heeley, Meersbrook, Norton Lees, Woodseats, S12 Gleadless, Charnoch, Basegreen, Intake, Birley, Frechville, Hackenthorpe S14, Norton, Jordanthorpe, Batemore, Meadowhead, Hemsworth, Gleadless Valley and surrounding areas.
The hours are flexible, which means you’re able to fit the role in around other commitments including childcare or studying. Bear in mind that you’ll be working on a rota basis, which may include early starts, late finishes and some weekend working.
The successful applicants should hold a relevant healthcare qualification to a minimum of level 2.
So, what are we looking for?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
- Able to access a vehicle (or – depending on where you’re based – willing to use public transport to travel between homes)
And what are the benefits of working with Comfort Call?
- Competitive hourly rates from £8.60 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
- The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Asos, Mothercare and Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Senior Care Assistant at Comfort Call.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'