SENIOR CARE ASSISTANTS
£9.50 - £11.00 per hour (DOE)
Beautiful Residential Dementia Care Home
Beautiful, friendly, Residential Dementia Care Home provides care and support to Elderly service users with Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
We seek a highly motivated Senior Care Assistant with NVQ level 3 in Health & Social care.
Overall you must have –
- Preferably NVQ2 or NVQ3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience in providing personal care and hygiene
- Experience of administering medication is essential
- Good Senior who can organise, mentor and supervise a team of Care Assistants
- Knowledge of Moving & Handling, Infection control, updating care plans, knowledge of Safeguarding, DOLS and Mental Capacity Act
Key benefits of the Senior Care Assistant role
- Regular Training
- Competitive rates of pay plus enhancements for bank holidays.
- Review after probationary period
- Full time contracts
- Private Healthcare Cover after successful probationary period.
- Beautiful, state of the art environment to work in and you will be part of a friendly, caring team
Great opportunity for a Senior Care Assistant , please APPLY now or call Care First on or for more information.
Please quote 194/Surbiton
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'