Signature Senior Lifestyle is looking to recruit experienced carers in to our luxury home, offering an additional annual retention bonus of £500* for every years work with us.
Are you looking for a Care Home that rewards you for your hard work and provides heaps of benefits on top of your salary? A modern, spacious and luxurious place to work where you can provide our residents with the highest possible quality of life? A role where you can be rewarded on a daily basis for helping those in need?
If so then Signature Senior Lifestyle is the place for you.
About the role.
Signature Senior Lifestyle are looking for a Lead Care Assistant who will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person-centred care within Signatures Care philosophy. The Lead Care Assistant will work within a team ethos with the resident's choices, dignity, independence and personal safety being at the core of all care and support activity.
Specific duties and responsibilities are, but not limited to;
- Providing direct care to residents involving, washing, assistance with dressing, help with mobility and support with food and fluid intake.
- Being aware and participating in the development of resident Care Plans and having full awareness of any specialist support needs.
- Providing ongoing support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team.
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Signature home.
- Embracing the opportunity to develop skills and provide wider Care Services to residents
- Support residents to create a homely environment in their apartments, assisting with organizing their environment to promote wellbeing and independence.
- Adopt an associate link nurse role and support evidence-based practice in a defined area for example, infection control and tissue viability.
Here at Signature we are looking for motivated, pro-active individuals who are persistently striving for excellence.
Although we don't require someone with any direct qualifications, the following attributes would be desirable:
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- A flexible and pro-active individual able to work in a team.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care desirable
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload under pressure
- Medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities
- A passionate individual ready to develop and learn new skills in order to progress in your role.
About our Benefits.
Here at Signature we recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
These benefits listed below are in place in order to reward our staff for their continual hard work:
- £500* annual retention bonus (*terms and conditions apply)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Cycle to work scheme
- Savings on Childcare
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
- Life Insurance
About the Company.
Signature is delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. Signature is a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand.These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence - and their own front door.
Signatures vision is "delivering peace of mind", peace of mind for the residents that they will be cared for and supported within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives. Peace of mind of their families knowing that their loved ones are being well cared for and peace of mind for our employees knowing that they will be trained and provided with development opportunities to continue to build their capabilities to enable them to be the best they can be.
Signature is also featured in the London Stock Exchange (LSE) 1000 companies to inspire Britain, an annual celebration of some of the fastest growing and most dynamic small and medium sized enterprises!
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let's get started!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'