ENS Recruitment is currently working with a large Healthcare provider and they are looking to recruit a Senior Care Assistant for one of their Residential units in Billericay. The shifts will be 12 hours long and we are looking for Senior Care Assistants that can commit to nights!
Main responsibilities for the Senior Care Assistant will be:
- to lead and manage the care team
- to provide and ensure the highest standard of care are achieved in all areas of the home
- assist and inspire the care team to deliver exceptional outcomes of care
- to assist with medication and care planning
- Life Assurance scheme
- refer a friend scheme
- ongoing career training and development
- holiday and travel discounts
- retail discounts
If you are interested in a new role, please call Carmen at ENS!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'