Local Care Force are currently seeking motivated Senior Care Assistants in Sheffield who are focused on providing exceptional care services and who understand the benefits of coaching and working alongside fellow care staff to get the best from them.
Local Care Force work with a multitude of clients in Rotherham and the surrounding areas and have more than enough work available to ensure you get as much work as you require whether that is full or part time hours. Flexible hours available, when you want them, in the area you want to work in.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health Care Assistant:
- Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as a champion for resident’s safety and dignity
- Review the daily delivery of care, including pressure area prevention, nutrition and infection prevention and control procedures
- Ensure high standards of care delivery are maintained
- To be responsible for the safe and appropriate management, administration and recording of medication, including controlled drugs in accordance with Care UK Policies and Procedures.
- To maintain the skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
- Ensure the safety of residents, staff and visitors
- Liaise with GP`s and other health professionals to ensure residents receive the medical and clinical support they require.
- Provide physical care, which could include bathing, toileting, dressing and feeding.
- At least six months paid UK care related environment in the last 2 years.
- Must have NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Must have at least 1 years paid UK experience as a Senior Care Assistant
- Will be subject to a DBS check.
- Previously completed mandatory training.
- Have a genuine interest in people’s welfare and caring attitude
Local Care Force is an REC affiliated award winning agency and is committed to providing the best possible care and with outstanding values you will be well on the road to success!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'