Acting on behalf of our client who has a fantastic reputation within the Barnsley area for well-established residential homes, we are currently recruiting for the following position.
Job Role - Senior Care Assistant
Hours - 38.5 hours per week (alternate weekends)
Rate - £8.83ph
Service - Residential Home
Our client strives to deliver the highest standards of care within their nursing/residential home and are seeking a strong Senior Care Assistant with previous experience to join their dedicated care team.
Senior Care Assistant Duties:
- To Supervise and participate in the delivery of care to residents
- To lead on the responsibility of residents individual care plans to ensure a person centres approach
- To provide leadership and support to the care staff
- Responsible for the administration of medication
- Liaise directly with families and friends offering them professional and emotional support
- Maintain residents dignity and independence at all times
As a senior care assistant you will be expected to lead by example at all times and provide strong leadership skills to the rest of the care assistants. You should have a strong work ethic and embody your care homes attitude towards delivering the highest standards of care.
- Previous experience within a nursing/residential home
- Previous experience as a SHCA preferred
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Willingness to gain medication certificate if not already received
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job