PERMANENT POSITION - 1116/3
Senior Care Assistant - Gosport
From £9.56 Per Hour
Our Client is looking for experienced Senior Care Assistants in the Gosport area
Do you want a career, not just a job?
If this sounds like you, then you could be just the Senior Care Assistant that our client is looking for.
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation, providing housing and care to those in need.
Their staff enjoy their work and find their roles both fulfilling and challenging whilst providing excellent care to residents.
Experience in care needed and in turn, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary as well as a great range of benefits.
* Deputising in the absence of the Care Manager
* Promoting independence and individuality
* Administering medication
* Required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
* Must hold a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
* Must be medication trained
* Regular training & refresher training
* Help with funding for nationally recognised qualifications
* Support from a super management team
* Free parking
* Pension Scheme
Experience needed: 1 year
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job