Comfort Call are looking for an experienced carer to help lead and motivate our Domiciliary Care Team covering areas of East Deane, Herringthorpe (S65) Central Rotherham - Whiston, Clifton, Canklow, Moorgate (S60) and surrounding areas.
This job is for 18 hours per week and involves travelling so you must have access to a vehicle. In addition you will be expected to cover On Call Shifts which consist of 2 nights mid-week and alternate weekends.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you should have previous paid experience of working in a healthcare setting and hold a relevant healthcare qualification, minimum level 2.
Who would make an ideal Senior Care Worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Able to motivate and lead others in a care setting.
The successful applicant will be flexible and able to work alternate weekends.
As a Senior Care Worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.90 and 28 days’ annual leave* (pro rata)
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.