Position: Senior Care Assistant
Location: Sittingbourne, Maidstone, Dartford, Deal, Staplehurst - Kent
Hourly Rate of Pay: Starting from £9.00 per hour
Contracted Hours - (Various) Part time, Full time/ days and or nights
My client is looking for a professional, dynamic, and motivated individual to join as Senior Care Assistants in the specified locations in Kent.
Do you see yourself as someone committed to maintaining and enhancing the highest quality care with proven leaders in dementia and elderly care in the South of the UK.
Benefits/ Bonus- Workplace Pension (Nest) • Paid uniform • Career progression within the company with a comprehensive training and development programme • Staff transport available (please ask for more details).
- Experience working with elderly patience and dementia
- Sound knowledge of CQC and care standards
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of working in a Care Home setting
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A caring attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst providing all aspects of personal care for our residents
- The ability to write and maintain care plans
- The ability to lead a team of carers for a shift
- The skills to induct and supervise junior staff and administer medication while prioritising residents’ needs.s
- Health Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job