Help at Home are looking for an experienced carer to help lead our team of Care Assistants based at our Extra Care Scheme in Lutterworth.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you should have previous paid experience of working in a healthcare setting and hold at least an NVQ Level 3 healthcare qualification or equivalent.
Who would make an ideal senior care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Able to motivate and lead others in a care setting.
The successful applicant will be flexible and able to work alternate weekends..
As a senior care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.60 and 28 days’ annual leave* (pro rata)
• Further training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others*
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure (DBS).
To begin or continue your career in care apply today!
Help at Home is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job