Senior Care Assistants Required - Stone - £8.50-9.50 per hour
We currently need 2 - 3 Senior Care Assistants to cover 12-hour shifts on days and nights, so we will consider any Care Assistants who are looking for a permanent full or part time position.
You will need to demonstrate confidence in your clinical ability as well as having strong leadership skills. You will be expected to support all the staff as well as identifying any training issues. You will work closely with the manager ensuring the highest level of care is delivered always.
Care Assistants and Senior will be considered for this home, a Care Assistant wishing to apply, must have proven experience working within a Nursing home or similar a setting.
- £8.50-9.50 per hour
- Free Uniform
- Days or Nights Available
- DBS - Paid
- Holiday & bank holidays entitlement
- Free learning and development
- Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
- Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
- Commit to improving the lives of residents
- Administering medication
- Communicate effectively with staff, residents and the families of the residents
Guaranteed interviews will be arranged for Care Assistants that match the above criteria
For further information on this position, please Apply today and we will be in touch
(Care Assistants Jobs - Healthcare Assistant / Senior Healthcare Assistant)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job