Senior Care Assistant required
Sugarman health are looking for experienced Senior Care Assistant's
Currently looking for experienced Senior Care Assistants to work in a Residential Care home in Middlewich
We are looking for experienced Senior Care Assistants to work at a Residential Care home in Middlewich.
We have positions for days and nights, we have full time and part time positions available.
Interested candidates should have previous Health care experience and be passionate about providing high quality care services.Candidate ideally will have previous experience of working within one of the following areas nhs,care assistant,care worker, nurse,health care assistant,hospital,mental health or care.
Responsibilities of the Senior Care Assistant
- Participating in the induction and shadowing of all new staff
- Being responsible for the required administration duties of recording, transmission and storage of confidential information
- Ensuring the care team understands the importance of their actions
- Monitoring high standards of work performance in service users homes
- Reporting to line manager the progress of individuals, incidents and general observations daily where necessary and at team meetings.
- Giving on-going support to new and existing staff
Requirements of the Senior Care Assistant
The successful Senior Care Assistant will have:
- NVQ / QCF Level 2 or 3 training
- Certificates in Health and Safety, First Aid, Food Hygiene or Moving and Handling
- Previous experience in care
- Willingness to accept instructions
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- DBS Check
In return we offer the following
You pick the days you want to work and we assign you local work for the day.
Comprehensive training package- NVQ 2 and 3
Excellent rates of pay £9 for Nights and £8.50 for Days
Hours available can vary from part time to full time and a range of shifts including:
·8am-8pm - long day shifts
·8am-2pm - early shifts
·2pm-8pm - late shifts
-8pm -8am- night shifts
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please contact Darren immediately for a phone interview and to book an appointment:
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- social care
- Care assistants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job