Senior Care Assistant
£18,000 - £19,000 per Annum + company benefits
Permanent, full time opportunity
My client is seeking a Senior Carer to supervise the Personal Assistants to deliver exceptional care in line with the Care Certificate and to achieve and maintain a compliant standard incorporating outstanding levels of customer service. To ensure that all mentoring documentation is fully completed, updated and signed where required.
* Assist the Care Coordinators in the process of customer liaison; ensuring communication lines are open through Personal Assistants, customers, relevant authorities and management
* In conjunction with the Learning and Development Facilitator, ensure the Personal Assistants are trained in statutory requirements and the delivery of outstanding customer service.
* Assist in ensuring individual runs are scheduled as logistically as possible and provide Personal Assistants with the time to deliver outstanding customer service, and comply with legislation.
* Ensure the care required by each customer is delivered by the relevantly trained Personal Assistant.
* Ensure all Personal Assistants stay the full allocated time at each customers visit and meet each customers expected outcomes.
* Ensure all legislation is adhered to
The skills you'll need
* A strong Care background
* Be confident producing both short and medium care packs and plans
* Hold a care qualification; ideally have NVQ Level 3 or be working towards this
* Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
* Be IT literate
It is ideal for this role if you have previous experience supervising a care team/have experience as a Senior Carer for this role also.
This is a great opportunity for you to inspire and develop a team, delivering crystal clear information that people understand and act on. Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Senior Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job