This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The Care Home is a Charitable Trust and look to employ high quality staff who can be promoted from within with continuous coaching, training and progression.
There will be elements of Personal Care involved in this role and Medication Responsibilities.
£9.75 for Days, £9.75 for Nights on a 12 week Temp basis then onto Permanent contract if both parties are satisfied. Overtime available.
To assist the Care Manager / Deputy Care Manager in their professional and administrative duties.
In the absence of the Care Manager / Deputy Care Manager, the Senior Care Assistant may be identified as the senior member of staff in charge and also a working member of the care team who has overall responsibility for the management of the home at such times.
To ensure that standards are maintained and that adequate cover is provided, Senior Care Assistants are required to work at nights, weekends and Bank Holidays by agreement with the Care Manager / Deputy Care Manager.
All Care staff, staff supplied by agency, volunteers and students. May also include supervisory duties in relation to domestic, maintenance and catering staff.
Holding a current SVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) qualification.
Holding or willing to undertake SVQ Level 4 (2 units).
1. Ensure your own actions support equality, diversity and rights.
2. Act in a way that recognises the importance of people’s rights, interpreting them in a way that is consistent with procedures.
3. Respect the privacy, dignity, needs and beliefs of service users and carers.
4. Understand basic legal and communication issues regarding abuse, family violence, vulnerable adults, substance abuse and addictive behaviour.
5. Act as a chaperone if required.
1. To participate in the implementation of the Homes’ Quality Management System.
2. This includes implementing policies and procedures and using relevant forms as may from time to time be required.
3. To carry out compliance testing (adults) as may be required from time to time by the Care Manager / Deputy Care Manager.
4. To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Care Manager / Deputy Care Manager, in line with your professional competencies and experience.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job