Comfort Call are looking for full and part time experienced carers to join our team based across South Bristol (BS4) (BS13) (BS14)
Successful applicants must have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
Main duties of the role are to:
•Provide individual care for our service users
•Maintain current care skills and undertake regular training to ensure this
•Carry out risk assessments
•Complete care plans
•Spot check and monitor of quality and assurance
•Administration of care records
The successful applicants will have previous paid experience of working in a care setting and hold a relevant healthcare qualification to a level 3 or equivalent, however level 2 will be considered with relevant experience.
We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Naturally strives to go the extra mile for others
• Organised and concientous
Senior duties will amount to 20 hours per week with additional rota care hours on top of this. Successful candidates will be required to work alternate weekends.
As a senior care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £9.00 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Ongoing support and development
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job