Prospero Health and Social Care are currently looking for an experienced, dedicated Senior Care Assistant for work within a Residential Care home in the Rochford area.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Care Assistant to work for a residential care home for the elderly in the Rochford area. Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you've made a difference to someone's day, especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Here at Prospero Health & Social Care we are searching for candidates that have experience of caring for vulnerable adults with complex behaviours and health related illnesses within the community and residential settings.
About the contract:
- Full time hours
- Includes working every other weekend
- Permanent contract
- Access to career enhancement and industry qualifications are available
- Potential for internal career progression within the home
Due to the nature of the position it is essential that all applicants meet the following criteria:
- Senior care experience
- Hold an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, motivated person who enjoys forming relationships with a variety of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS.
Prospero Health and Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
- support worker
- care assistant
- senior carer
- health and social
- senior care assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'