SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT - NIGHTS
Near Scunthorpe (DN20)
Competitive rate of pay
Tis beautiful Residential Dementia Care Hone is in a quite residential area, commutable from Scunthorpe, caring and supporting for elderly resident with Dementia and Mental Health issues.
They offer quality care and support plus a variety activity schedule for all their residents.
We currently wish to recruit a Senior Care Assistant – Nights
Ideal applicant for the Senior Care Assistant role will be:
- NVQ2 or NVQ3 in Health and Social care
- Must be able to administer medication
- Must be able to manage a shift and manage and mentor care staff
- Caring, kind and respectful personality
- Providing Personal Care & Hygiene
- Moving & Handling / Hoisting
- Engage with residents at all times
- Support the service users at all times, in what they need in order to live a full and happy life
Full – Time position, excellent training programme offered, plus competitive rate of pay, regular reviews plus prospects and lots more.
For further details, please call Care First UK on – office hours or – evenings and weekends.
Please quote reference 186/Scunthorpe
- Personal Care
- care planning
- medication administration
- MOVING AND HANDLING