PAYING UP TO £11.25 PER HOUR PLUS FANTASTIC BENEFITS AND A STUNNING WORKING ENVIRONMENT!
WE CAN ALSO OFFER FLEXIBLE HOURS.
As Senior Care Assistant you will assist with daily activities providing residents with both physical and emotional support and personal care as needed. As Senior Care Assistant you will be responsible for the smooth running of the shift, you will assign specific tasks to the care assistants and monitor their completion. You will develop, review and update the residents personal care plan to meet their changing physical, social and psychological needs. You will promote high standards of care by ensuring all team members are trained and supervised appropriately and you will communicate professionally and warmly with visitors family members, and other health care professionals.
- NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care desirable or a willingness to undertake the qualification
- One year experience in long term care or assisted living or home health preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates good judgement, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to react calmly in emergency situations and be considerate
- Exhibits a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people
What we do is vitally important: caring for people, providing beautiful, safe and comfortable homes for them to live in and supporting them in their future lives. We encourage our residents to retain their independence wherever possible and our homes are a vital, thriving part of the local community.
Working with Gracewell means that you will have an important role to play, with particular responsibilities and duties. You'll be part of a great team of dedicated people who have chosen to work with us because they love what they do and believe they can make a real and positive difference to the lives of our residents.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank holiday ( Pro Rata)
- Bank holiday - double time payment for approved hours worked
- 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Flu Vaccination
- Employee Assistance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme with Halfords
- Career Development Training to recognised NVQ level in Health and Social care & many more
- Study Support