We are currently recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant for our client, a residential care home in Wolverhampton that specialises in care for people with dementia who also have nursing needs. They are looking for someone who is passionate and experienced, to provide the highest quality of care to residents, acting as leader and role model.
The Ideal Candidate will be/have:
- A level 3 qualification
- 3+ years experience as a care assistant
- An excellent standard of care and Health & Safety
- A positive attitude - friendly and welcoming
- A team player
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Effective communication skills - empathetic, attentive towards residents
- Able to provide a high level of personal care
The rate of pay will be £8.00 p/h working 3 nights per week ( 33 hours) between 8pm and 8am.
For more information please apply and a member of our team will contact you.