SENIOR CARE ASSISTANTS - NIGHTS
- BEAUTIFUL RESIDENTIAL AND DEMENTIA CARE HOME
- GODALMING, SURREY (GU8)
- CQC COMPLIANT CARE HOME
- RATE OF PAY – NEGOTIABLE
- 9.50 to £10.00 per hour
- PERMANENT FULL TIME CONTRACT
Beautiful, well presented, homely, friendly medium sized Residential and Dementia Care Home is located in Godalming area (GU8), looking for an experienced Senior Care Assistant for Nights Shifts.
Home is offering a comfortable relaxation area for the residents to take in activities, watch television and entertain guests.
Beautiful, well maintained, landscaped garden provides the perfect retreat during the summer months, allowing our residents to pursue gardening and outdoor activities to fulfil a socially active, independent lifestyle.
The staff provide a high standard of care and support to elderly and adults service users with Dementia, Physical Disabilities, Eating Disorders and similar. All our staff team is trained to use a “person-centred” approach based on leading theory in current Dementia practice. We work with families, to create a Life Story for each resident.
Ideal applicant for the Senior Care Assistant role will be:
- Experience gained in a Residential or Nursing Home as a Senior Care Assistant
- Must have NVQ3 in Health and Social Care
- Must be able to administer medication
- Must be able to update care plans
- Must be caring, kind and respectful personality
- Must be able to manage small teams of Care Assistants
- Providing Personal Care & Hygiene
- Moving & Handling / Hoisting
- Engage with residents at all times
- Support the service users at all times, in what they need in order to live a full and happy life
Full – Time position, excellent training programme offered, all trainings paid for, plus competitive rate of pay, regular reviews plus prospects and lots more.
For further details, please call Care First UK on – office hours or – evenings and weekends.
Please quote reference 004/Godalming
- Moving and Handling
- PERSONAL CARE AND HYGIENE