We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Barnsley, Our client is a family run Care Home.
Due to head count increase our client is looking to recruit a full time permanent "Night - Senior Care Assistant"
The hours of work are 19.30-07.30, weekends will be involved.
- Develop effective working relationships with the Managers of The Home.
- Support an open, positive and inclusive management culture.
- Participate in the evaluation of The Home against agreed organisational
- goals, as well as business and quality objectives.
- Work to establish effective employer-employee relationships.
- Administer Medication and deal with general health problems along with
- Any emergencies that may arise
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of care policies and
- procedures. including risk assessments
- Systematically solve day-to- day problematical issues which arise.
- Lead and Supervise the team of care staff on duty
- NVQ2 or preferably NVQ3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience in providing personal care and hygiene and medication administration
- Good leader who can organise, mentor and supervise a team of Care Assistants
- Knowledge of Moving & Handling Infection control, updating care plans, knowledge of Safeguarding, DOLS and Mental Capacity Act
- On-going training and development
- Lucrative pension scheme
- On-site parking
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunities to grow within the organisation
All positions are subject to Criminal Records Disclosure and suitable references.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and qualifications for this role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job