Are you looking to further you career in care ?
MTrec Care are looking for Senior Care Assistants to work regular or ad hoc shifts in busy Residential, Nursing and EMI units across Newcastle Upon Tyne and surrounding areas.
To apply you must have :
- NVQ 3
- 6 months recent experience in the relevant setting
All successful candidates must be fully confident in overseeing and administrating medication and have the ability to manage and guide care/support staff.
Role Includes :
- Administering Medication
- Supervising care staff
- Following/Updating care plans
- Delivering high standards of patient care
Staff Benefits :
- Excellent pay rates, paid weekly
- Free Mandatory and Ongoing Career Development Training
- Assignments within your chosen location
- A range of shifts to suit your circumstances
- Staff Incentives
Apply directly with your CV and one of our care specialists will contact you!
Offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and DBS disclosure.