Help at Home are looking for experienced carers to lead and motivate our Domiciliary Care Team across City Centre (LE1) Aylestone, Oadby, Eyres Monsall, Glen Parva (LE2) Branstone, Glenfield, New Parks, Leicester Forest East (LE3) Beaumont Leys (LE4) Thurnby Lodge, Hamilton (LE5) Blaby, Whetstone, Countesthorpe (LE8) Kirby Muxloe (LE9) Wigston, South Wigston (LE18) and surrounding areas.
This job involves travelling so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you should have previous paid experience of working in a healthcare setting and hold a minimum NVQ level 3 or be working towards. If you have a level 2 and relevant experience then this will be considered.
Who would make an ideal Senior Care Worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Able to motivate and lead others in a care setting.
• Experience of writing care plans and risk assessments would be advantageous.
• Carry out regular reviews of individual services and risk assessments;
• Shadow new care workers in the field to ensure their competence;
As a Senior Care Worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £9.00 and 28 days’ annual leave* (pro rata)
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Help at Home is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building