Small, friendly Residential Home in Camberley caring for elderly clients with a wide range of needs.
We are looking for a full time member of staff who is committed to providing exceptional high quality care and has a strong attention to detail. Responsibilities include :
- Overseeing, auditing and administration of medication
- Responsibility for formulation , monitoring and updating of individual Care Plans and daily documentation, ensuring person centred approach.
- Providing effective leadership for care staff through supervision, support and mentoring.
- Working closely with health care professionals to ensure best care practice.
- Supporting and working closely with individuals families or representatives.
- Working with the Home's Manager and taking charge in the Manager's absence.
A Level 3 qualification in health & Social Care would be preferable but we may consider the right candidate who would be willing to work toward obtaining it.
- Alternate weekends
- Work based pension scheme.
- Uniform provided.
- Health Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job