Are you a talented Senior Care Assistant or Team Leader looking to develop your career further? Are you a good team player looking for a new career? Are you motivated by person-centered care? Then we would like to hear from you!
- Working with Clients and families to deliver person-centered care.
- Being a key worker/Manager to the Care staff on shift, whilst providing the highest standard of hands on care
- Liaising with other health professionals and relatives to achieve the best outcome for each resident
- Maintaining a safe environment for staff, residents, and visitors according to Health and Safety and CQC requirements whilst always maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Client.
In Return we can offer...
- Free DBS/PVG check
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible pay
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to work the Day shift in our Residential and Nursing Home Hillview
Hillview is a 150 bedded home in Clydebank and provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia nursing and convalescence.
The day shift is: 08:00 - 20:00
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Hillview Senior Care Assistant Days
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £10.35 per hour
- Day shift
- Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- Providing care: 2 years (Required)
- SVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care (Required)
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'