- SENIOR CARE ASSISTANTS - DAYS or NIGHTS
- DAYS or NIGHTS SHIFTS
- CHELMSFORD (CM2)
- BRAND NEW, PURPOSE BUILT, STATE OF THE ART
- NURSING / RESIDENTIAL / DEMENTIA CARE HOME
- RATE OF PAY - £9.00 PER HOUR + OVERTIME
Beautiful, state-of-the art, purpose built, Residential, Nursing and Dementia Care Centre, recently opened, is now seeking Senior Care Assistants for days or nights shifts.
The Care Centre is in the heart of Chelmsford city centre. Being in the centre of Chelmsford means residents will be able to be part of their community, maintaining independence, local experiences and connections, whilst enjoying an exquisite and elegant care centre with many beautiful features and outstanding facilities.
Currently we wish to recruit Senior Care Assistants with NVQ level 3 for days or nights shifts. Your role will be to lead the care team on each shift, provide high standard of personal care, following the care plan, Moving & Handling, updating Care Plans. Applicants who can administer medication is an advantage, but not essential.
Knowledge of a few of these is useful:
•Care Standards Act • MCA • DOLS • COSHH •Health & Safety•
Applicants must be caring, kind, warm, polite, reliable, punctual, team player and keen to work.
In return, our client will offer to Senior Care Assistant:
- FULL TIME POSITION
- PERMANENT CONTRACT
- DAYS or NIGHTS
- 3 DAYS PAID INDUCTION (INCLUDING SHADOW SHIFTS)
- FREE TRAININGS AND GREAT CAREER PROSPECTS
- PENSION SCHEME
- FREE UNIFORM
- FREE DBS
- CHILDCARE VOUCHERS
- MONETARY RECOMMEND A FRIEND SCHEME
- LUNCH BREAKS PAID FOR & LOTS MORE
For further details, please call us on 01202 854777 (office hours) or (evenings and weekends) or simply send us your CV.
Please quote 204/Chelmsford
- moving and handling
- medication administration
- PERSONAL CARE AND HYGIENE