Senior Care Assistant Bank
Maynell House, East Felixstowe
The main responsibility of this role is to supervise and assist care assistants in providing personal care to the residents and attend to their daily needs.
- Ensure that a high standard of care is delivered to residents by recognising and facilitating the daily needs of the residents.
- Administer medicines as required in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Promote and encourage all staff to provide residents with privacy, dignity, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Assist in building relationships between staff and residents.
- Take an active professional role in promoting the services offered when dealing with relatives, prospective residents and enquiries.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working within an elderly care environment.
- Understand care planning processes and experience of writing care plans.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to mentor and coach staff.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
NVQ or Diploma LEVEL 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care is required
Day and Night shifts are available
£8.30 per hour
Healthcare Homes provides care and support appropriate to the needs of each individual in a friendly, warm and supportive atmosphere. For more information about our care homes and homecare please visit .
The successful Senior Care Assistant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Healthcare Homes is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC.