Are you looking to take the next step in your career, eager to learn new skills and to utilise the ones you already have?
Would you enjoy a role where you support new staff in their role and take an active participation in their training?
Are you interested in creating detailed care plans for our customers, personalising them to promote active participation in their daily care requirements. If you would like a varied role our Senior Care and Support Worker position could be the ideal opportunity to begin to take that next step in your career.
As a Senior Care and Support worker you will also be required to support the core staff team covering annual leave and sickness within your assigned geographical area, therefore you must possess a flexible attitude and be willing to pitch in when necessary.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Please note you will be required to work split shifts and alternate weekends.
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• £100 welcome voucher paid after completion of probationary period
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• £400 Refer a Friend Scheme
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"