Senior Cardiac Physiologist
30 Hours per week - Part Time
Coventry - Warwickshire
Salary up to £29500 (for 30 hours per week)
Our Coventry Hospital is looking to recruit a Senior Cardiac Physiologist, on a part time basis for 30 hours a week over a flexible shift pattern. Our Hospital is passionate about care. In fact, 98% of our patients would be happy to recommend us to their friends and family. We are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic and can deliver a high level of patient care in our cardiology imaging department.
- Helping to provide an efficient and effective Cardiology service both in the Cardiac Catheter Lab and in the Out-Patient Department whilst maintaining excellent patient care.
- Responsible for the efficient and safe operation of the Imaging Centre
- Producing reports for specialised activities undertaken within the department as requested by the Imaging Cardiology Manager.
- Promoting multidisciplinary teamwork within the Catheter Lab.
All across the UK our employees enjoy full and fulfilling careers, whilst also making time for those little moments that make life magical. Our benefits package includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance on top of Bank holidays,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
We genuinely believe everyone should have more time for life and want to promote you having a good work life balance. We welcome your application if you meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Clinical Physiology or equivalent.
- RCCP registered
- Professional qualifications in BSE
- Device qualification
- Experienced in Electrophysiology studies
- Demonstrate current CPD
To apply please email your CV to or call .