Working hours: Mon - Fri with some Saturdays
* Competitive salary
* Good progression prospects
* Opportunity to earn Bonus and Incentives
* Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified.
* Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required
* Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them
* Carry out diagnostic repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification
* Qualified ford diagnostic technician, master technician or similar level, capable of advanced diagnostic repair works.
* Assume a leading position in the workshop
* Have experience of customer consultations
* Provide technical assistance to your colleagues
* Be able to communicate with staff and customers over fault diagnostics in a clear and unambiguous way
To apply for this role please contact Kat Joad or Matt Phillips at Bailey Employment services Melksham