We're part of Europe's leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It's a genuine team effort. That's why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Colleague and Customer Planning play a critical role ensuring we have the right plan in place to make sure we are there for our customers when they need us. The work we do has a fundamental impact on the environment our customers and advisors interact in. Ensuring that contacts have the best possible route to the right outcome for the customer. We set up our systems, processes and people to deliver the best service for our customers, ensuring clarity, efficiency and everything is built with our Colleagues and Customers' needs at heart.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS A 12 MONTH FTC.
Working as part of a team of analysts to ensure that there is adequate advisor capacity to support forecasted customer demand whilst ensuring adequate time is available to invest in our people.
- Lead and contribute to the resource plans for voice and non-voice demand whilst ensuring Customer Service level objectives are achieved
- Manage and forecast the productivity & shrinkage plans for the contact centre, including training and off phone activities
- Manage and forecast recruitment plans, to address both attrition and estate design requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders ensuring relevant information is shared and all necessary actions are taken
- Source and interpret historical data that assists you in making recommendations for future planning assumptions
- Present analysis and the relevant insights to peers and senior stakeholders
- Work with the wider planning team to deliver accurate end to end planning assumptions
- Regularly review resource plans and planning assumptions to ensure accuracy and continuous improvement
- A thorough understanding of Resource Management techniques including call centre statistics
- Strong problem solving skills and proven analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate and present complex data to internal and external colleagues
- Efficient time management including good prioritisation & organisational skills
- A great team player who builds effective working relationships at all levels and has the ability to mentor and support other members of the team.
- A self-motivated and proactive individual who takes ownership of their work and responsibility for decisions
- The ability to offer valuable insight and recommendations which support both our Customers and our People
- The ability to take initiative and play an active role in change
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Happy to talk flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better