We believe that the secret to our success is our strong relationships with both candidates and clients however we know that sometimes that requires a different approach to the traditional 360 recruitment role. We are therefore keen to add an experienced Recruiter to the team who will be responsible for the management and growth of our qualified finance candidate database in South Yorkshire. Working closely with the team the role will include:
* Candidate Sourcing via our in-house system, jobsites and LinkedIn within the qualified finance market.
* Writing and posting interesting and unique job adverts to attract the best candidates on the market
* Taking ownership of qualified candidates on our database to build strong, long term relationships
* Using linkedin to promote current roles and increase your network when sourcing for roles.
* Producing mailshots for active and inactive candidates to let them know about any job opportunities we are recruiting
* Leading face to face candidate registration meetings to understand what drives them to ensure we present them with the right opportunities.
* Promoting and gaining candidate referrals through different adverts and social media
* Finding out the relevant reference details for candidates and following up on behalf of the consultants.
* Account management - acting as a key point of contact for some of our large clients to discuss candidates when consultants are out of the office, focusing on building strong and trusting relationships with them
This is a key role within our highly successful qualified team and we are therefore looking for a talented individual with experience within recruitment and superb communication skills. There is an excellent package on offer which includes a target led bonus, great incentives and the opportunity to work within a fast paced, fun environment.
For more information please contact Sue Wallis
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'