This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK. This role can be based in either London or Bristol.
With ambitious plans to double in size over the next 2 years, and the financial backing and drive to make it happen, this role is not your ordinary strategist position. You will working on a key account - a world renowned premium brand - and will be tasked with creating innovative and effective marketing campaign strategies. This role is predominantly digital but will require someone with experience of delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns strategies including traditional offline channels.
Leveraging owned, earned and paid media you will guide the client toward effective digital first communications, using technology and data to optimise campaigns and drive the clients business forward.
Key skills needed
- Experience in campaign planning
- Experience of working collaboratively with creative
- Digital first thinking
- Driven by data and audience research and insight - knowing who to target, why and how!
- Experience across owned, earned and paid media channels
- Multi Channel marketing experience including traditional offline channels
- Commercially minded with the ability to create strategies to drive engagement and ultimately sales
- Advanced Client servicing and relationship management skills
- Methodical and organised with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
If you have agency experience and are looking for a move that will take your career to the next level then please get in touch to discuss this role in more detail.
- digital marketing
- media agency
- marketing campaigns
- digital agency
- campaign planning