Senior Campaign Manager - 12m ftc
A leading B2B organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Senior Campaign Manager on a 12m ftc to join their growing Marketing & Product team. This role is responsible for creating and executing a multi- channel marketing campaign plan to help drive key metrics across the business - both B2B and B2C.
- Manage a marketing and business activity planner across operations, helping to pull together product, IT and communications.
- Lead the implementation of a new brand look and feel across the business, estate and assets.
- Become the brand champion, driving consistency in look feel, tone and message.
- Create, drive and implement B2C & B2B integrated campaigns, to acquire customers and feed into the CRM programme.
- Implement and manage the tracking of all campaigns, delivering regular updates to the business - including successes and opportunities Vs KPIs, ROI
- Write, edit and proofread copy for all materials/campaigns, working closely with digital and channel teams.
- Be a champion for the brand, driving successful implementation of new brand creative
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of marketing activity and provide sign off of key campaigns
- Build & develop a market map of key competitors.
- Curate market data to inform campaigns and evolution of the brand
- Drive regular communication and feedback sessions with internal stakeholders
- Experience creating, implementing and driving brand, product and communication campaigns across a B2B and B2C organisation
- Ability to review, revise and analyse campaigns to drive ROI and profitability.
- Communication- written and verbal. You will be expected to communicate campaigns to the wider business and clients.
- Management - expert management of agencies as well as a small in house team, with an ability to delegate effectively.
- Project management - managing budgets, workloads and outcomes efficiently and effectively.
- Numerical skills - ability to manage the budget; understand media metrics to target consumers.
If you have the above experience and are actively looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me.