Senior Call Centre Agent
Job Title: Senior Call Agent
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: Redhill - Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 per annum + benefits
Are you looking for Team Leader Opportunities?
Have you got Call Centre experience in management?
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of a highly successful company, who is on the look out for a Senior Call Agent, to be based within the call centre. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to members in a professional and helpful manner.
Primarily you will be taking inbound calls relating to occupational pension schemes, answering queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team. Within this role, you will be supervising workloads, train team members and check the work of others.
- 25 days holiday.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- Full comprehensive training programmes.
- Progression opportunities.
This position is Monday - Friday, shift patterns between the hours of 8am-8pm, 35 hours a week.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls and respond to customer queries and escalated queries to set service standards.
- Sustain and develop knowledge of pension schemes.
- To produce MI as required by the projects outlined to you.
- Supervise a team or project as directed by your Team Leader, ensuring that any SLAs and KPIs are followed to.
- Hit individual and team targets.
- Make outbound calls when required.
- Oversee team admin work when needed.
- Deliver an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote positivity on behalf of the company brand.
- Communication with customers/clients via email maybe required.
- Deliver monthly 1-2-1's with all team members, providing feedback and setting agreed objectives.
- Support the Team Leader and team members during busy periods.
- Act as escalation point for all questions, issues and complaints.
- Provide feedback to the team as and when required from Client Managers, Admin Managers, Team Leaders and other relevant members and departments.
- Ensure timely manner to complete timesheets.
Skills and experience required:
- Grade 9-4/Grade C or above in Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
- Call Centre/Contact Centre experience required.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work towards ad exceed targets.
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Previous experience in pensions/financial industry desirable.
- Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in allocating work, mentoring and supervising.
Please be aware this position is subject to background checks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- "team leader"
- "call centre"
- "contact centre"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'