Senior Call Centre Agent / Senior Contact Centre Agent
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: Highly Competitive
Willis Towers Watson are seeking an experienced Call Centre Agent with people management experience to join their thriving team.
Working on a busy inbound call centre, within a friendly and professional customer service team. You will mainly be taking calls relating to occupational pension schemes and flexible benefit schemes. You may be required to answer queries via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
You will also supervise workloads, train team members and check the work of others. This role will require a minimum of 50% of your time taking calls.
- Supervise the specified team or project as directed by the Team Leader, ensuring that any SLAs and KPIs are adhered to.
- To produce MI as required by the project.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of pension schemes.
- To ensure the team are working efficiently by acting as the escalation point for all questions and customer issues/complaints.
- To provide support to the Team Leader and team members during busy periods and as and when ad-hoc tasks arise.
- To instigate a monthly 1-2-1 with all team members. These should consist of providing feedback against set objectives.
- To provide feedback to the team as required from Client Managers, Admin Managers, Team Leaders, and other relevant sources. Feedback should be given either at monthly 1-2-1s, or on an ad-hoc basis, as required.
- Checking of all admin work completed by the team.
- Answer the phones and respond to members queries and escalated queries to set service standards.
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- Communicate with members via email.
- Make outbound calls when required.
- Contact centre experience required at supervisory level
- Previous experience in the financial industry required.
- Previous experience of allocating work / mentoring more junior associates or supervising staff.
- Previous experience of complaint handling / call escalation
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration would be an advantage.
- Excellent customer service skills essential.
Willis Towers Watson's Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world's leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis.
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre